Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life-span Research - How to Live Longer

Many thanks to Julianne:

This video entertains the idea of controlling our lifestyle in a way that would help increase our lifespan, possibly reaching 100 years or older. And admit it, who doesn't want to live longer? According to this video, research has shown that only 10% of how long we live is controlled by our genes, and the other 90% is dictated by our lifestyle. Dan Buettner talks about the ancient myths on how to live longer and then shares 9 lifestyle habits that were common is some of the oldest people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment